Home >
Skip to product information
1 of 7

All For Paws

All For Paws LED Cat Mouse Light Pointer Toy - Pink

All For Paws LED Cat Mouse Light Pointer Toy - Pink

Regular price $14.99
Regular price $29.00 Sale price $14.99
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

24 in stock

Introduce your cat to a world of endless entertainment and exercise with the All For Paws LED Cat Mouse Light Pointer Toy. This innovative toy is designed to awaken your cat's natural hunting instincts, offering a fun and interactive way to play. By pressing the button, you project an LED light from the mouse's nose, creating a captivating target for your cat to chase around the room and through obstacles. Not only does this activity encourage physical exercise, but it also stimulates your cat's tracking abilities, keeping them engaged and active. The compact size and inclusion of batteries make this toy ready for playtime right out of the box.

Key Features
  • Compact Dimensions: Measuring 8cm in length, 3cm in width, and 3cm in height, perfect for easy handling.
  • Battery Operated: Comes with 3x LR44 button cell batteries, ensuring the fun starts immediately.
  • Lightweight: At just 40 grams, it's easy to maneuver for endless play.
  • Hunting Stimulation: Designed to activate your cat’s hunting instincts, offering mental and physical stimulation.
  • LED Light Feature: The mouse’s nose lights up, attracting your cat’s attention and encouraging them to chase and pounce.

The All For Paws LED Cat Mouse Light Pointer Toy is more than just a toy; it's a stimulating exercise for your cat that promotes play, encourages natural behaviors, and provides a fun, interactive way for you to bond with your feline friend.

Specifications
  • Color: Blue
  • Size: 8 (L) x 3 (W) x 3 (H)
  • Batteries: 3x LR44 Button Cell Batteries included
  • Weight: 40 grams
    Package Includes

    Cat Mouse Toy - All For Paws

    WARNING — KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
    • Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
    • If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
    • Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use it if the compartment is not secure.
    • Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
    V238-SUPDZ-28706783428688
    • Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.
    View full details
    • Free shipping Over $80
    • 3-11 Business Days Delivery
    • Australian Owned & Operated
    • Secure Access & Checkout